My mind is in a turmoil
And my thoughts are in a whirl.
The problems seem to multiply,
As round and round they swirl.
Did I make the right decision?
Did I make the wrong remark?
It all seems so important,
As I lay here in the dark.
I know that I won’t get to sleep,
I’ll toss and turn all night.
Yet suddenly it’s morning,
And the sky is clear and bright.
What did I fuss and fume about?
My worries slipped away.
But if I can’t remember,
I’ll be worried all the day!
- 5 Ways to Declutter Your Heart and Walk in Freedom – Part 2 - 12/01/2018
- Christmas Greetings and Thank you - 25/12/2017
- 5 Ways to Declutter Your Heart and Walk in Freedom – Part 1 - 01/12/2017
- 5 Simple Ways to Stimulate Inner Happiness - 19/05/2017
- I Need Your Help - 21/04/2017