The Shops was first published on Miraculous Ladies in May 2012. I’m republishing this poem today for some light-hearted reading for you. And also to encourage Ruby to carry on writing poems.
Me and my Mum have fun together,
I wish those days could last forever.
We normally go to the shops,
To buy trousers and tops.
I love going to the shops,
Because my mum rocks!
Ruby wrote this poem. She is nine years old. Her mother, Linda, one of my first dedicated readers, emailed it to me. Ruby is very talented. I want to support her so I’m sharing her poem with you. (May 2012)
Photo by Digitalart
- 5 Ways to Declutter Your Heart and Walk in Freedom – Part 2 - 12/01/2018
- Christmas Greetings and Thank you - 25/12/2017
- 5 Ways to Declutter Your Heart and Walk in Freedom – Part 1 - 01/12/2017
- 5 Simple Ways to Stimulate Inner Happiness - 19/05/2017
- I Need Your Help - 21/04/2017