Give of Yourself
“Before you ever receive the wonderful treasures of a happy life, you must first give.
Give of yourself. Be of service to others. Only what you give can be multiplied back into your own life.
That is the law of the harvest, the law of the ten-fold return. If you give nothing, even if it is multiplied, you receive nothing.” ~Mary Kay Ash
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A wise woman who was travelling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveller who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveller saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveller left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the wise woman.
“I’ve been thinking,” he said. “I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone.”
The Wise Woman’s Stone ~ Author unknown
- 5 Ways to Declutter Your Heart and Walk in Freedom – Part 2 - 12/01/2018
- Christmas Greetings and Thank you - 25/12/2017
- 5 Ways to Declutter Your Heart and Walk in Freedom – Part 1 - 01/12/2017
- 5 Simple Ways to Stimulate Inner Happiness - 19/05/2017
- I Need Your Help - 21/04/2017