Black Brides and Weddings is Launching Friday 27 February
I am so excited. Black Brides and Weddings is finally launching the first digital spring edition on Friday 27th February 2015. The reason why I haven’t updated this blog regularly is because I’ve been extremely busy with the rest of the team. We’ve worked diligently to get the magazine ready for the launch. It’s been hard work, but well worth it.
Black Brides and Weddings is the first bridal magazine in the UK that caters for brides of colour. I spoke to lots of brides-to-be at the National Wedding Show, Olympia, on Sunday. They were extremely happy to hear about us.
We’ve got some wonderful things in the magazine including:
- Photo shoots with Breeny Lee and Hassan Reese (popular top models)
- Fashion and beauty shoots
- Real wedding photographs
- An exclusive interview with Yemi from Kosibah, top couture wedding dress designer
- Honeymoon travel features
- Tips from professionals to help the bride-to-be prepare for her wedding
- Competition to win the cover look earrings and bracelet in a pamper prep hamper
- Latest hair and beauty trends
- Images of beautiful, elegant wedding gowns by Ian Stuart, Jenny Packham and Caroline Castigliano.
On top of that, it’s jam-packed with a lot of information and stunning photographs. We’ve also included advice and fashion for the groom, flower girls, bridesmaids and page boys.
Here is a preview of the cover page:
If you’re getting married or know someone who is planning their wedding, this magazine is a must-get. I’m not pumping it because I’m the editor, but because it’s full of valuable information.
I’ve been with Black Brides and Weddings since November 2014. It’s been an exciting journey so far. However, what I enjoy most about the magazine is that we are serving an unrepresented market.
Are you a bride-to-be? What are your thoughts about this new bridal magazine?